7.23.2012

Race Against Cancer 2012 Singapore Photo Gallery

Here are some snapshots from Race Against Cancer 2012 last 22 July. Held at Angsana Green East Coast Park, the event was organized by Singapore Cancer Society and Singtel.

My friends Jerome and Che completed the 15 km run despite the intense heat. Such badasses. You deserve more Pocari Sweat.

 Jerome Alag

15KM Finishers: Che Lanot and Jerome Alag

Che Lanot 

 Race Against Cancer 2012 Finisher Medal


Also check out these [amazing] photos of 15km participants as they made their way to the finish line! I uploaded the complete photo gallery at my Facebook page. Feel free to comment on this post if you want me to send you a hi-res copy of your image! :)














Congrats again to my dachelans and pogs! :D
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails