5.29.2019

Update Menu: Brunch + Gogh at The Pantry, Dusit Thani Manila

It has been a while - like 2 years a while - since I've last posted an update but I am happy to inform that all is well.

Bullet Point Updates:

  • I am still in Singapore
  • I can still drink a bottle of wine by myself in one sitting
  • I now have a vlog (woah)
  • I moved to a new place, for the 4th time and I vlogged about it here.

That's pretty much it, really.

Anyway, went to Manila a couple of weeks back during the Vesak Day long weekend in Singapore. It was also the week of my younger sister's birthday so we celebrated her name day in advance with a Sunday Brunch. Went for Brunch + Gogh at The Pantry, Dusit Thani Manila which wasn't a bad choice, really, given it has free-flow alcohol. The buffet menu has been updated from last year though so some popular items are no longer included. Here's what to expect from the spread:


The Pantry’s Brunch + Gogh buffet is priced at PHP2,800 nett per person inclusive of unlimited drinks and painting session for kids aged under 12. Available Sundays from 11:30am to 2:30pm. For reservations call Restaurant Reservations at 238-8888 loc 8430, 8838
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails