10.16.2013

I'm Going to Korea!

...alone, for about 48 hours. Ha!

I struck a good deal on flights so I booked it because what the heck Winter Sonata. I also changed my original 4d4n itinerary to 2d2n because I don't think I could go straight from a long flight to my office without feeling like crap. And I also might get bored if I stay for too long which is exactly what happened to me in Barcelona.


Jennnyyyyy


My trip's on February so I assume it would be a butt-clenching weather but not as much snow as February in Hokkaido. Need to do some research on places to go and eat around Seoul so I could get the most of my short yet sweet trip. Would love suggestions from anyone so please hit the comments if you have one!

감사합니다!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails