12.13.2010

Canon Powershot S95 Test Shots

I don't have a Canon Powershot S95 because I'm poor. But I have yaman friends so I'm able to do some test shots using the unit.

The Powershot S95 is the latest high-end digicam by Canon. I've tried it's earlier version--the S90--and I think it's a good back-up cameras for professional photographers or even hobbyists. The sleek and beautiful camera could take HD videos and has an aperture of f/2.0. Probably an ideal unit for those people who want to take decent shots without carrying around heavy equipment.

Here are some shots I took using the Powershot S95:

Stems
Low Light

*******
Low Light

Subject: People (Trixie Esguerra of www.wildaboutretail.com)

Flapjacks
Subject: Food

For more information, visit www.canon.com.ph
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails