Havaianas, everyone's favorite flip flop brand, will let you and your barkada experience Brazilian culture, taste, and sound...for FREE! Just record a one-minute video of yourself answering the question, "If anything was possible, what would you do to make the world happy for a day?" The most creative entry will receive a 12-day all-expense paid vacation for four to Brazil, cool gadgets from Sony, plus some stylish apparel from Aloha Board Sports and David & Goliath.
Aptly dubbed "Happy Soles will Travel to Brazil," this exciting contest is the brand's way of recognizing the inherent cheerfulness and positive disposition of Filipinos."We wanted to create the happiest possible experience through this unique, luxury vacation to Brazil," says Havaianas Philippines Marketing Director Anne Gonzales.
To introduce the campaign, an event was held at Stock Market Bonifacio High Street--a place that is really nice, white, and filled with cute mini pineapples. Spongebob will hang out here if he were cool. Also, entertaining the crowd was SPIT. Itismyfirsttimetoseethemperformlivesoyuhiamanoob. Anyway, I'm really really excited to join this contest! I'm going Brazilian, yo.
- Be witty, creative, and fun!
- Imitate Gwyneth Paltrow in "View from the Top." Say, "Brazil. All-expense. First class." Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. You may also put this on you FB status message if it helps!!!
- Fill out the application form, get in front of a camera, and prove that you are a certified Happy Sole! Record your answers at the Havaianas roving booth* or email your video** to happysoles[at]havaianasphilippines.com. Starting February 18, file upload will also be available at the campaign website www.havaianasphilippines.com/happysoles. Make sure you bookmark the site so you'll be updated of contest details and announcements!
- Beat the deadline! Submission of entries ends on May 2, 2010 (Sunday) at exactly 10 pm.
- February 8 to 14: SM City Lipa Batangas
- February 18 to 28: Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City
- March 8 to 14: Ayala Center Ceb
- March 22 to 28: Limketkai Mall, Cagayan De Oro
- April 1 to 3: Station 1, Boracay Island, Aklan*
- April 5 to 1: Gaisano Mall of Davao
- April 19 to 25: Trinoma Mall, Quezon City
- April 30 to May 2: Robinson's Place Bacolod
Stock Market, BHS
<3More photos here